Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Welcome Back!

It's been a long time since my last blog entry! I've been doing a lot of freelance IT and computer work during the cold months (too cold for the flea market) Brrrr...

Anyhoo... I sent out an invitation on the alt.wholesale newsgroup... hope I get a few more visitors. IF YOU'RE READING THIS, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR EXCHANGE LINKS! LOL!!

I read an interesting article about the google/blog connection and how to get hits and traffic:
http://www.freetraffictip.com/gbc/ It is supposed to help you get a google spider asap and get more hits. Combine this with a google adsense account, and you can get a steady income stream via ads. I signed up for adsense and I'm waiting for a reply.

Let's see, what else is new? No new wholesale items lately, I probably won't start buying/stocking until March or April (as soon as it gets warmer) First on the list, sunglasses... then more watches of course, then more hiphop/blingbling jewelry. I'm also looking for a HOT toy... those radio controlled 'ufo' copter thingees :-) They are really kewl! I haven't seen too many people selling them locally, I'm gonna jump on it in the spring if no one else has them.

Enough for now. I'll try to post as often as time allows. Of course YOU could post some juicy tidbits of wholesale or retail wisdom for all to read (wink wink). Bye for now!

18 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Tino said...

I see you've gotten the Google adsense up...Do you make any money off of this?

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Chris Small Biz Links

I found some companies.

Do people really make money online using them?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Chris @ Small Biz Links said...

All the companies I've listed here are either ones I actively use/buy from or ones I recommend. I hope people post their wholesale sources... small businesses have a hard time finding *true* wholesale companies.

Chris Mork
Owner - Small Business Links

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Chris @ Small Biz Links said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Small Biz Links

I am looking for some real wholesale distributor companies.
Know any legit ones?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Chris @ Small Biz Links said...

re: "wholesale distributor" ...
All the sources I cite in this blog are either confirmed as legit or actually used by ME. I like all the sources I quote, but since I'm a small business... I don't have the real 'buying power' of a big shot. Check out the links I've posted and see if you like them. I do. :-)

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris Small Biz Links

I found your post when I was looking for information on if people can really make any money online selling items from wholesale companies.

What do you think?

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great Blog interesting discussions on wholesale dropship why not check out my wholesale dropship site / blog and let me know what you think. There are loads of Posters, Calendars, DVDs and CDs on offer and if you want you can join the Reseller / Affiliate schem and sell the products your self. Go on have a look at http://dropship.postercash.co.uk and treat yourself!!! Regards Jay

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Chris Small Biz Links

I found some wholesale companies.

Do people really make money online using them?

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Small Biz Links

I am looking for some real wholesale distributor companies.
Know any legit ones?

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Chris @ Small Biz Links said...

You know... mr. "wholesale distributor"... we ALL get that you are a wholesale distributor. If you post the *same thing* ONE more time, I'll be forced to delete ALL your posts. Just a friendly reminder. :-)

Chris @ Small Biz Links
OWNER of this silly little blog!

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris Small Biz Links

I found your post while searching for wholesale companies.
Do you know of any other good ones?

Thanks.

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris Small Biz Links

You have some good info here. I was looking for wholesale distributor companies.
Do you know of any good ones?

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Chris Small Biz Links

I found some wholesale companies.

Do people really make money online using them?

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris Small Biz Links

I found your post while searching for wholesale companies.
Do you know of any other good ones?

Thanks.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris Small Biz Links

I found your post while searching for wholesale companies.
Do you know of any other good ones?

Thanks.

 
At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chris Small Biz Links

I am doing research on wholesale companies.
Can you really make money buying and selling from these companies?

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris Small Biz Links

I found your post when I was looking for information on if people can really make any money online selling items from wholesale distributor companies.

What do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home