Friday, November 04, 2005

A little reminder for the readers...

It's been WAY too long since I actually posted a new message (not counting my replies). I'm a little concerned with certain poster(s) (you know who you are!) I'm gonna lay down some ground rules right NOW!

You can post 1 (that's ONE) link to your site. I refuse to let people SPAM this blog. If I catch anyone posting and re-posting the same link, I will immedietly delete ALL of your previous posts with said link. This blog is for the meaningful exchange of legitimate business sources, NOT spamming or repeatedly posting the same stuff!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

There! Now that I've got that off my chest, please feel free to continue discussions.

Chris @ Small Biz Links
Owner of this silly little blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home