Monday, May 29, 2006

A request from Barbara in Utah...

Barbara,

Thanks for checking out my blog. The company you're looking for is called Occunomix. Their product link is:

http://www.occunomix.com/ourproducts.cfm

The bandanas are called 'Miracool', and are the first product listed.

BTW - they make cooling products for people AND dogs! :-) (look down to 'other products') They sold great for me during the hot months. I order them by the small case load (100?) They actually aren't very expensive. I sell them for $3 each or 2 for $5. I usually wear one while I'm selling them. I don't know if you will be selling them face to face, but I find the best selling point is to have a cooler full of cool (not ice) water with some bandanas soaking and ready to go as well as for demonstration. Some people want immediate relief, some buy them dry for later use.

Hope this info helps. If you find any good wholesale or business sources, feel free to post them to the blog for all to check out. Thanks and have a great day!

Chris M
Owner - CCG Sales and Smallbizlinks.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home